You are here:
.

                         

                                                              

             name

Our Lady and St. Bernard

      latin name

      founded in

2006

   inhabited by

nuns

     founded by

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The monastery opened, following the

closureof the Monastery of Our Lady of the SacredHeart, St Bernard’s Convent, Slough, (1897– 2006). Slough was founded directly from the first Bernardine Monastery at Esquermes. Sisters from Hyning and Slough participatedin the foundation, under the jurisdiction of the Monastery of Notre Dame de la Plaine.

mother house

Monastère Notre Dame de La Plaine

    affiliated to

 

 

 

 

 

Ordo monialium cist. Bernardinarum de

Esquermes (The Monasteries of the Bernardines of Esquermes are not autonomous and have a system of central government, based at the Mother House)

           to visit

         address

 

 

 

Monastery of Our Lady and St Bernard

Brownshill, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL6 8AL

UK

            phone

[+44] (0)1453 883084

                 fax

[+44] (0)1453 887388

             email

 

 

sisterelizabethmary@yahoo.co.uk

(Prioress)

brownshillbookings@yahoo.co.uk
(Guest house bookings)

          internet

www.bernardine.org/brownshille.html